Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backup problems

2012-08-27 11:00:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backup problems
From: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>
To: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:00:17 -0400

Thanks Len, I will try the NetApp logs.

I tried all paths in one policy with both single stream and multiple streams, got the same results.  I also took out one large path (/spec), created a separate policy and still got the same issue.  And the issue is the same with both full and incremental backups.  And I tried sending it to disk and tape, still the same issue.

-Kevin