Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Puredisk

2012-07-12 12:12:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Puredisk
From: pelliman <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:12:52 -0700
Jack - I work for Symantec and can tell you that we've got a very aggressive
country expansion that will occur over the next 12 months.  If you're
interested reach out to me directly and I'll make sure you get a roadmap update
on country expansion.

Howard Graylin - Sorry to hear you're having problems, glad to hear you have
BCEs and backline helping you. More importantly, have you gotten a roadmap
update (PD 6.4 is coming soon).  We will continue to focus on integrating
deduplication into the core.

Peter
@peterelliman