Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migrate from NBU 7.5.0.1 (Solaris Sparc) to NBU 5220 Appliance (2.5)

2012-07-05 15:48:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migrate from NBU 7.5.0.1 (Solaris Sparc) to NBU 5220 Appliance (2.5)
From: Vikash Gupta <vikashg AT cadence DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 01:18:01 +0530

Hi Team,

We are having issue in restoring the Catalog backup taken from NBU 7.5.0.1 (Solaris Sparc) to NBU 5220 Appliance (2.5).

The catalog restore fail after few GB of data. (we are following the standard catalog DR recovery process with same hostname and ip on Appliance)

Does anyone have done the migration of complete NBU data from Solaris Sparc Master Server running 7.5.0.1 to NBU 5220 appliances?

Need help in the steps on how to do this.

I did check the Symantec support and there is not a single document which talks about such migration details/steps.

Thanks & Regards

Vikash