Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] live update issue - kindly help

2012-06-06 10:07:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] live update issue - kindly help
From: SACHIN ARORA <sachinar1 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu-request AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:07:23 -0400
Hi Guys ,

Need Help!

I m facing issues with live update . I was able to run live update policy fine till yesterday and updated 50 clients.
Today when I m trying to run live update policy it throws errrors like :

Unable to start the selected LiveUpdate policies.
Status =0; Request timed out

Or

it shows

Error code 134 : Unable to process the request as server resources are busy

No backups are running on server. I have already restarted NBU services on clustered master server.
Live update server is running fine and it can access it.

nbliveup and liveupdate logs doesnot have any logs which I can check.

Can some body advice on what to check Or what daemons should be running at master/media server .

Regards
Sam