Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2008 R2 and uEFI recovery

2012-06-01 13:57:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2008 R2 and uEFI recovery
From: lfafard <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:52:12 -0700
What do people use to recover physical Windows 2008 R2 to dissimilar physical
hardware as well as to virtual hardware? We tried going the BMR route but uEFI
servers are not supported.

We have also attempted the steps in this technote, but receive nothing but
windows stop error 0x000007B and blue screen -
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH87810

Has anyone found a way around the uEFI server recovery issues? Using other
software, different procedures, etc.

We are absolutely stuck with this one.

Thanks
Lowell