Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 GRT and Kemp Loadmaster (NLB)

2012-03-27 06:08:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 GRT and Kemp Loadmaster (NLB)
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:07:34 +0200
Hello

I am trying to setup GRT of our new exchange 2010 environment and has
run into a problem with the Kemp Loadmaster in front of the CAS
servers

I am getting:

Error bpbrm(pid=4136) bpcd on <CAS VIP> exited with status = 48

If I put the loadmasters into the servers list on the CAS servers I
also get the line below:

Error bpbrm(pid=4136) NBU version 6.5.3 is required on client and
media servers for Granular enabled backup or restore

Our netbackup environment is 7.1.0.2 on windows 2008 R2 as is the
exchange 2010 environment

Our mail administrator has created a rule for 1556 as per
http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH155465

Pretty sure the problem has to do with Kemp Loadmaster NAT

Has anybody done something similar ?

Regards

Michael