Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Archive list

2012-03-08 10:14:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Archive list
From: Dennis Peacock <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:14:34 -0800
Patrick,
I'm not a windows guy, so I'm trying to see what I can do without having to
find someone that can write a "windows script" to do this.

What I'd prefer to be done is for me to setup a backup policy in NBU that is an
Archive type policy. Point that policy to D:\Archive_Data\LZ and schedule the
backup to run every night at 22:00 hours. When the backup finishes
successfully, it would remove the files and then run the bpflist or whatever to
generate a list of what was backed up and email that to the customer.

That's what I'd prefer to do, but I'm lacking in knowledge in this windows
stuff as I've been living in the Unix/Linux world for over 30 years.  [Wink]