Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Quantum i6000 tape cleaning tickets not clearing

2012-02-22 02:35:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Quantum i6000 tape cleaning tickets not clearing
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'Lightner, Jeff'" <JLightner AT water DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:35:28 +0200

Hello,

We have 3 i2K libraries with i6.1 and i8.2 firmwares.

We use netbackup to handle the drive cleaning, and this is the correct way.  We do not have the problem you describe.

I suggest you to contact Quantum support and insist to have an explanation or a fix for the problem. Do not let them convince you that library cleaning is better.