Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with this

2012-02-17 13:12:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with this
From: "Wilcox, Donald A (GE Global Research)" <wilcox AT ge DOT com>
To: "Barber, Layne Mr CTR DISA CDM612" <layne.barber.ctr AT csd.disa DOT mil>, "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:12:40 +0000

Layne,

  I use the following:

D:\"PROGRAM FILES"\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\bperror -U -tape -backstat -by_statcode -hoursago 24 > d:\errors\backup_failures_statcodes.txt

blat d:\errors\backup_failures_statcodes.txt -subject "My site backup failures by Status (Tape)" -to <THIS WILL BE AN EMAIL ADDRESS>

This uses blat to email whoever you want.  You can adjust the time by increasing or decreasing the number 24.