Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Symantec System Recovery 2011 Help

2012-02-09 13:14:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Symantec System Recovery 2011 Help
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT owb DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:13:53 -0800

Hey Everyone

I am testing the Symantec System Recovery 2011 and managed to get the backup on the server and use the Symantec System Recovery Disk to get to the recovery interface but cannot map a drive or UNC to the path to the backup image which is located on another server. According to the user guide I can use the IP of the SSR Server that has the backup images and set that IP on the “Configure Network Connection Settings” on the recovery interface. That still does not allow me to access the SSR server. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel Jimenez