Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] emails from RHEL media server

2012-02-02 08:31:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] emails from RHEL media server
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT water DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:30:58 +0000

I opened a case with RedHat for the first issue.   There recommendation was to change the way NetBackup sends so it doesn’t use mailx as the issue occurs for mailx but not for Sendmail itself.   I haven’t had a chance to investigate where in NBU I’d change that.  Instead I login directly as root and start NBU that way so it uses the root account.