Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Recovery 6.5.5

2012-02-02 06:09:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Recovery 6.5.5
From: Mr Crosby <mr.crosby AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:08:19 +0000
Hi Justin

I thought Gideon had cracked this with bprd not running but it goes deeper than
that. I restarted all the processes and bprd is running but still I've a code
25 error.
This is a DR system that's recovered the catalog from tape in the past and has
worked fine, last DR exercise was October with no problems.
I think your right and it should be a fresh install, I should have done that to
start.

Cheers
Mick

Sent from my iPhone