Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] TIR files on the client

2012-01-04 09:49:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] TIR files on the client
From: Gregory Demilde <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:49:13 +0100
Patrick,

It's not only a feature of NBU 7.1 but also from the previous releases. There should be only one or two files containing the list of files or changes as listed during the backup. Those are to be reuse for the next one. That's how NBU keep track of the changes.

It you have more files with dates prior to the last backup, delete them. Thos can apperear if backup was aborted.

Greg