Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] understanding Storage Lifecycle Policies

2012-01-03 11:56:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] understanding Storage Lifecycle Policies
From: "Sanders, Nate" <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
To: bob944 <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:56:19 -0600
Thanks for the clarification. One question I still haven't found an answer to
is that the SLP is applied at the policy level, yet there are multiple
schedules within the existing policies. How does this work out? If I have
dailies, weeklies and monthlies, all with different frequencies and retention
periods, what happens when I apply an SLP to the policy?