Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VBR and OpsCenter

2012-01-03 10:16:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VBR and OpsCenter
From: Zaka777 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 07:16:20 -0800
Hi we have successfully migrated our VBR database over to Opscenter, saying
that we did loose some reports.

its pretty simple actually , when you do a new Opscenter install you can do a
custom install, it will then ask you for a VBR database. in our case we pointed
it to a backup we had made.

from there on the install should be pretty straight forward. you will not see
your data appear straight away as it will be importing them after the install.
this can take days.

Regs

Zaka