Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] FW: BLAT statement would not send e-mails for status 1

2011-12-23 08:29:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] FW: BLAT statement would not send e-mails for status 1
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:14:13 +0530
Hi ANurag,

    I am not aware of BLAT, but you can do the same using the backup_exit_notify script.

Script exists in the /usr/openv/netbackup/bin path. put the "if" condition . below is the example condition from my environment.

if [ $5 != 0 ]
then

 if [ $5 == 1 ]
   then
     echo "BACKUP COMPLETED WITH STATUS PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL ON `hostname` FOR CLIENT $1" | mail -r "PARTIAL_BACKUP AT CNDABCKPOTZP01.airtel DOT in" -s "BACKUP COMPLETED WITH STATUS PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL ON `hostname` FOR CLIENT $1" <username AT company DOT com>
  else
 cat $OUTF | mail -r "FAILED_BACKUP AT CNDABCKPOTZP01.airtel DOT in" -s "BACKUP FAILED ON `hostname` FOR CLIENT $1 WITH ERROR CODE $5" <username AT company DOT com>
 fi

fi

Rgds
Abhishek Dhingra
OLM ID : A1384552
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com

Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

12/23/2011 01:56 PM

veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] FW: BLAT statement would not send e-mails for status 1

Guys,

Please help.!!!

Anurag