Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 DAG Backups And Aptare Storage Console.

2011-12-07 06:52:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 DAG Backups And Aptare Storage Console.
From: "Kelczewski, Mike" <KELCZ AT coj DOT net>
To: "Lokrantz, Dennis L." <dennis.lokrantz AT teldta DOT com>, "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:51:18 +0000

Dennis,

Same versions here.  Can you check your Queued and running report in Aptare to see if your Exchange backups are showing there.  That is my issue, since Aptare uses backup id and client name to check to see if a backup completes, it is reporting my Exchange backups as either queued or still running.  In my case the client name at the start of the stream is reporting the physical Exchange server that the DAG is on as the client name, but when the backup id completes it is listing the DAG name as the client name.