Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 84 - plugin error

2011-10-21 09:40:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 84 - plugin error
From: Jack.Forester AT mylan DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:39:52 -0400
DataDomain has also recommended that we upgrade to DDOS 5.0.2.3 for the
exact same reason you cite.  It's good to get confirmation from someone
that this could more or less resolve the problem.  Thanks for everyone's
feedback...it is much appreciated!
--
Jack Forester, Jr.
Sr. Data Protection Administrator