Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] FlashBacup - Restore Question

2011-10-03 12:06:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] FlashBacup - Restore Question
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'WEAVER, Simon \(external\)'" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:06:45 +0300

Hello Simon.

I can answer you only to the first question.

Unfortunately the file restore of a single file can take as long as a full restore, as netbackup has to read the backup to find the file. If the file is in the beginning of the backup, then it is fast, else….

For the 3ed, you can always create multiple policies.

stefanos