Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Installation of ICS failed

2011-10-01 10:02:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Installation of ICS failed
From: Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <dphillip AT parc DOT com>, veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 19:32:07 +0530
Hi,

I have done the setup of same thing in my laptop.

Following 2 things are required at hardware level.

1. CPU needs to be x64 bit you can check it at ark.intel.com

2: Intel VT needs to be enabled in BIOS

I have windows 7 x86 (32) bit and installed vmware workstation 32 bit but still netbackup for solaris x86 requires above mentioned things.

Regards
Anurag Sharma