Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO-5 Cleaning Tape Question

2011-09-21 05:48:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO-5 Cleaning Tape Question
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:47:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

We utilize Oracle/Sun 'Universal Cleaning Carts' - on Imation's site
(which I believe Oralce buy's them from) it state's they support
LTO1/2/3/4/5, however, on the box it only says 1/2/3/4 (my guess is they
have just not updated the packaging; however, I wanted to reach out and
ask, will the standard Sun/Oracle 'Universal Cleaning Tape' , e.g.:

CLNU00CU

Work with LTO-5 drives?

Justin.