Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Regenerate Vault Reports

2011-09-14 00:59:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Regenerate Vault Reports
From: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:58:49 -0500
On 9/13/2011 4:18 PM, Sanders, Nate wrote:

Is it possible to regenerate vault report emails? We have NBU Enterprise 7.0.1 and the matching OpsCenter. I need to regenerate the Detailed Distribution List for Vaults from June and July. Or, I just need to grab these files from disk or backups. Any suggestions?

Take a look in \Veritas\NetBackup\vault\sessions\<name>\sid<N>\*

I have 1 month worth on disk there, the rest would be in backups of my master server.