Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to browse NBU Directories

2011-09-06 11:05:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to browse NBU Directories
From: Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:35:07 +0530
Hi All,

I'm new to Netbackup and Solaris.

I have set up a test enviorment Solaris X86 and NBU 6.5

I logged in as root and sucessfully installed NBU. If I go through the GUI of solaris and lauch jnbSA it works fine. However

If I open terminal and try to go to nbu directories like /usr/openv/ or /usr/openv/volmgr I get a message directory does not exist, same happens with /opt/openv/

I need to be a able to run commands as I know netbackup some commands like bpps bpimagelist vmoprcmd -reset cant be run from GUI.

Again I'm new so please pardon me for my mistakes.

Regards
Anurag Sharma
(On Voyage to Master NBU and Solaris)