Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I give up.

2011-08-26 04:08:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I give up.
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:08:03 +0200

Hi All,

I am really getting frustrated with **** windows servers and SQL. I have some, one of which, ran 121 jobs in the last few days, all to the same media server, but two failed. One with a 47 error the other with a 13 error.

To make matters more interesting, I don’t have access to the Windoze server.

Running 6.5.6, Linux Master windows box is running 2003 (I think) (bpgetconfig –g says windows XP and windows 2003 and bptestbpcd says win_x64)

As I cannot upgrade the server Linux/UNIX CPM or any reasonable OS I come begging to you for help.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk