Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive not backing up

2011-08-03 09:55:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive not backing up
From: BlueChris69 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 06:55:34 -0700
Sorry for the delay in getting back...

Turns out that this is an EV issue with the times they do their archives. The
full backups more or less work but the incremental backups fail. I created a
policy to backup the drive during the day and it worked first time. I'm sorry i
didn't mention this earlier as i was still trying to get to grips myself with
trying to work out what we were backing up.

Thanks for the replies.

Chris