Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] My Qlogic HBA can see the library, but not the drives

2011-06-30 22:56:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] My Qlogic HBA can see the library, but not the drives
From: xiekai <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:25:53 -0700
Hi  I have an old StorageTek L80 that has 4 LTO3 drives, they are SCSI but the
library also have a SCSI to FC bridge router, it is connected to my
master/media server via SAN fabric. Couple of days agao, all of sudden I can't
see the LTO3 drives anymore, the host only sees the library (san surfer shows
the same thing).  Are there any settings in the QLogic card that is making the
tape drives disappear?

Thanks

Kai