Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] db_marker.txt

2011-06-28 08:56:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] db_marker.txt
From: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
To: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>, "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:56:10 -0700

The path of the file on a windows master server  with NBU 7.1 is

C:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\db\images

The contents of the file is between the -----

-----

!PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE

WARNING: REMOVAL OF THIS FILE MAY INCREASE THE EXPOSURE TO SERIOUS OPERATIONAL ISSUES UP TO AND INCLUDING POTENTIAL DATA LOSS

This file is used to ensure access to the DB directory is valid upon NetBackup Database Manager startup.

-----

Doug Preston

Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1447

Email  dlpreston AT lereta DOT com