Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 7.0 OpsCenter

2011-06-10 08:59:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 7.0 OpsCenter
From: "McDonald, James F. II" <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
To: "Magsaysay, Nathan" <NMagsaysay AT medplus DOT com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:58:41 -0400

Thanks Nathan.

One more quick question…I am trying to restore the incremental backups that  ran after the last full backup, but I get this error: “cannot connect to nbpem ERR – Failed to suspend scheduler.”  Are the steps for restoring incremental different than restoring full backups?  I’m using the wizard and it claims to find the required media, but then fails out with the above error.  I am running NBU 7.0.1 on Server 2003.

I was able to get the Full Backup to restore without error yesterday.

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC - IISBU

410-312-2232