Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Server Not seen in Device Config Wizard - Help please :-(

2011-06-08 20:09:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Server Not seen in Device Config Wizard - Help please :-(
From: Girish Jorapurkar <girishsj AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
Use  nbdecommission CLI is recommended for decommissioning or migrating media servers.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO43775&cat=MAN_PAGES&key=15143&actp=LIST#

It is available with 6.5.6 & 7.0.1, and as EEBs for previous few versions.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH62119

This tool is also useful to see all the references (media, images, storage units, etc) to a media server.

HTH,
/Girish