Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Share media server w 2 masters, 1 master restores only

2011-05-31 12:53:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Share media server w 2 masters, 1 master restores only
From: BA65 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:53:24 -0700
Thanks for the Reply!  Those are both good pointers.  I thought about
partitioning the library, but didn't really want to dedicate any resources to
the restore server.

To be honest, I'm not sure if a media server will talk to 2 masters so I was
hoping to see if anybody had tried it.  I have the resources to test this, so I
guess I will be busy for a few days trying it out myself?!?