Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR report email after successful catalog backup is not being generated [ Netbackup 6.5.6 on Solaris 10 ]

2011-05-06 07:48:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR report email after successful catalog backup is not being generated [ Netbackup 6.5.6 on Solaris 10 ]
From: "Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR" <Bhangui.Sandeep AT bls DOT gov>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:47:38 -0400
Hi
                Solaris 10 Master/Media server.....running Netbackup Ver
6.5.6.....it seems everything functionality wise is working fine but the DR
report which is send via email once you do a catalog backup is not being send
via email to the address defined in the catalog backup policy.

The catalog backup is being done successfully.

Mail is working fine on the box as I do receive emails once a backup is
completed or if it fails...with the status codes....

Can someone please let me know what can I check to troubleshoot this issue....

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep