Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup+Windows2008

2011-05-02 21:30:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup+Windows2008
From: mitch808 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 18:30:27 -0700
Just stick a standard client on it. Since you are running iSCSI, much of the
Enterprise functionality probably will not be supported until Symantec get's
off their lazy butt's to support iSCSI better.  To them, it's not an
"enterprise," solution.  A bunch of old fart's from the Veritas days me thinks.