Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for vSphere 4

2011-05-02 13:39:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for vSphere 4
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "George Winter" <george_winter AT symantec DOT com>, "nbu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:39:00 -0400

Thanks for the clarification George. The guide says the datastore must be available to the backup host several times on pgs 17 (diagram) ,23 (Table 2-1) & 24 (Notes). Perhaps I should have read a bit further on pg 24 “A SAN connection between the backup host and the datastore is optional if you use the NBD transfer type or NBDSSL transfer type.”

-Jonathan