Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpclntcmd and others ignoring nsswitch.conf?

2011-04-28 16:03:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpclntcmd and others ignoring nsswitch.conf?
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Ron Jack \(Systems Network\)" <rjack AT nando DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:02:59 -0400
The host properties for the client has the backup LAN IP.

The host properties for the media server has its primary LAN IP but this
was also true in 6.5.4.   Since this is a media server I'm not sure what
impact it would have to other things (e.g. vaulting which runs here) if
I changed the IP to the backup LAN IP.  Is that what you're suggesting?