Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle 11G backup with netbackup 6.5.6

2011-04-26 10:46:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle 11G backup with netbackup 6.5.6
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>, "pranav batra" <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:45:44 -0500

You cannot run the oracle_link script when the database is running.  That is why your output is still referencing your old 6.5 install.  You’ll need to bounce the DB in order to link it to your new 6.5.6 client.

Mark Glazerman

Desk: 314-889-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to