Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoration Issue

2011-04-18 06:58:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoration Issue
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>, "bob944" <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:56:16 +0100
Im getting 2 problems now

1) Status 227 in the GUI
2) Exit Status 100: System error occurred

I have had to re-do the file again. Its worse than I first thought, and
file sizes of each file is roughly 10 - 50MB per file!
So a restore to same location is needed.

Jeff, I may need some advice, as the file structure (paths where the
files are located) have spaces on and no spaces. Some also exceed 256
characters, which is going to prove an issue!

The date is also from a Month end backup 23rd Dec 2010.

Any advice, is apprecaited. I have the Command Window out, so I am
getting somewhere, but not fully restoring. :(
S.