Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoration Issue

2011-04-18 02:32:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoration Issue
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "bob944" <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:32:04 +0100
Bob
Sorry cant restore to another location ... there isnt one ! We are
talking 400GB of Data apparantly! And we have no space. I have no idea
what the exact filesizes should be, and I can only go on the information
given.

I have researched the -f but I may have a problem with this, as I will
need to get the exact physical path, rather than share path.
Should not be a major issue, as I can run this from the Server.

Thanks, Simon