Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] EMC Data Domain OST Vs VTL with NetBackup

2011-04-14 11:37:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] EMC Data Domain OST Vs VTL with NetBackup
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:37:35 -0500
I just checked with my DD SE and you do not need to have your DD appliance
setup as a VTL to be able to duplicate to tape using an SLP.  My original post
was correct, backup destination will be DD#1, duplicate destinations inside the
same SLP will be DD#2 and your tape drive(s).

Mark Glazerman
Desk: 314-889-8282
Cell: 618-520-3401
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to