Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR restore issue :-Unable to make Registry modification required to boot the system" is displayed.

2011-04-13 09:50:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR restore issue :-Unable to make Registry modification required to boot the system" is displayed.
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:20:13 +0530

Hello Geeks,

We take backup of our windows machines using BMR.
Using BMR 6.5.4
NOw yesterday one of our machines crashed and so we tried to recover it by BMR.

EVerything was going fine but suddenly we got the below error.

Unable to make Registry modification required to boot the system" is displayed."

We have no idea why this ?

Do we need to make any changes ,we just check restore system volumes only.

Please advise what steps should we take now.

THanks,
Pranav Batra