Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange 2003 - Status 69

2011-04-13 04:46:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2003 - Status 69
From: "Kevin O'Connor" <Kevin.OConnor AT ESBI DOT IE>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:46:17 +0100

Morning All,

We have Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 Enterprise servers with SP2.

We were using Netbackup 6.5.5 to backup these servers successfully but we upgraded to 7.0.1 and since then the mailbox backups have failed with Status 69.

We do have EV 8.0 SP3 in our environment but as far as I can tell from the EV Compatibility list it is supported (Updated March 23rd 2011).

We’re in the process of rolling back the upgrade but does anyone have any ideas as to why they would be failing now ?

Regards

Kevin

Kevin O'Connor
Storage Administrator

An timpeallacht? - Smaoinigh air sula bpriontáileann tú an r-phost seo.
Please consider the Environment before printing this email.

* ** *** ** * ** *** ** * ** *** ** *
Tá an t-eolas sa ríomhphost seo agus in aon chomhad a ghabhann leis rúnda agus
ceaptha le haghaidh úsáide an té nó an aonáin ar seoladh chuige iad agus na
húsáide sin amháin.
Is tuairimí nó dearcthaí an údair amháin aon tuairimí nó dearcthaí ann, agus ní
gá gurb ionann iad agus tuairimí nó dearcthaí ESB.
Má bhfuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí earráid, ar mhiste leat é sin a chur in iúl
don seoltóir.
Scanann ESB ríomhphoist agus ceangaltáin le haghaidh víreas, ach ní ráthaíonn
sé go bhfuil ceachtar díobh saor ó víreas agus ní glacann dliteanas ar bith as
aon damáiste de dhroim víreas.
Cláraithe an Chomhlachta: http://www.esb.ie/companies

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not
necessarily represent those of ESB.
Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either is virus-free or accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.
Company Registration Information: http://www.esb.ie/companies