Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris master 7.1 upgrade hang

2011-04-12 16:05:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris master 7.1 upgrade hang
From: slkwilly <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:27:59 -0700
Wish I would have read this yesterday.  I'm in the middle of an upgrade right
now and all my window's policies are slowly being converted right now.  I
figure it should finish in 10 hours.  I'm very lucky to have the ability to
keep this env down this long.  Little upset that this known issue wasn't
published on the 7.1 late breaking news website.