Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Hot_Cat_Restore_Server

2011-04-05 07:24:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Hot_Cat_Restore_Server
From: Nic Solomons <Nic.Solomons AT attenda DOT net>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:14:28 +0100

Probably goes without saying / is already in your off-list steps, but just deactivate / reactivate your media server to stop NB trying to send jobs to it / querying it during your upgrade.

But as you’ve deduced, no catalogue recovery is required for these changes (unless this media server is hosting your EMM DB, but I’ve assumed that’s on your master).

Cheers,

Nic