Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate to multiple drive

2011-03-29 13:32:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate to multiple drive
From: Jim VandeVegt <Jim.Vandevegt AT physiciansmutual DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:26:48 -0500
The destination pool and destination storage unit command line options take a
comma-separated list. This is how you make multiple (write) copies from one
read.  The -mpx option preserves the multiplexing present on the source, which
will speed the duplication process if you don't mind the negative consequences
of multiplexing.
Jim VandeVegt | Technical Integrator, ETG
Physicians Mutual | 2600 Dodge Street | Omaha, NE 68131
402.930.2649 | PhysiciansMutual.com | Jim.VandeVegt AT PhysiciansMutual DOT com

Insurance for all of us.™
health | life | retirement