Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Check_coverage :-Script not working.

2011-03-18 20:18:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Check_coverage :-Script not working.
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 05:48:06 +0530

Hello Mates,

Below is the url  that states ,how to generate Hardware,OS and NB client version in a text file.

I have tried but every time hardware output is always empty.
Also ,while running this ,i am getting

./check_coverage: test: argument expected
Generating Hosts Report
Completed report

The Hardware/OS Report can be found in /tmp/hardware_rpt.03-18@17:09
The Hosts Report can be found in /tmp/hosts_rpt.03-18@17:09

Please suggect if I am doing something else i see that there is a bug in the check_coverage script.
Do we have any other option to generate the clients os ,harware and NB verion ?

Thanks ,|
pranav