Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Manual backup of media server

2011-03-12 10:56:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Manual backup of media server
From: Rick Brown <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:56:39 -0500
Just a guess here but could it be the master server can't handle the
forwad-slash?
I've see this happen on some mixed systems where the Unix master server wasn't
able to handle the Windows directory path to restore data NBU was able to
backup. This was an NBU 6.5.2 thing and has been fixed in upgraded versions.

Another thing to look for is if you have an exclude list in place for something
like *.log, you wouldn't be backing up the file you've listed.