Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Firewall and port usage for Netbackup

2011-02-23 06:28:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Firewall and port usage for Netbackup
From: Chris Freemantle <chris AT fil.ion.ucl.ac DOT uk>
To: "Ketley, Michael" <Michael.KETLEY AT everythingeverywhere DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:28:14 +0000
As a quick check you could use the bptestbpcd command -

  bptestbpcd -client <clinet name> -verbose

you should find he command in ....\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\
at least, that's where it is under Windows

best

--
Do you want a picture of your brain - volunteer for a brain scan!
http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/Volunteers/

Computer systems go wrong - even backup systems
Be paranoid!

Chris Freemantle, Data Manager
Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging
+44 (0)207 833 7496
www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk

-=# For FIL IT queries please email #=- :  support AT fil.ion.ucl.ac DOT uk