Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Status Report Script for Unix.

2011-02-21 12:33:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Status Report Script for Unix.
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 01:33:15 +0800
Dear All,

We are running on NBU 7.0 with Redhat 5.4.

I have modified the Daily Backup Status Report. Where the selection is on
the Backup Policy Based.
i.e If you want to monitor only 5 backup policies just add the 5 policies
to monitor.
or
if you want to monitor another 7 policies with different email recipients
use another script.

This report works like.

1. Daily Backup Status Report ----->> Manager A, Manager B, Manager Q

2. Daily Backup Exception Report ----->> Manager A, Manager C, Manager
D......

3. Daily All the NetBackup problems log & cleaning stats ----->> Manager A,
Manager XX

<<
backupPolicyList="\
POLICY-1          \
POLICY-11         \
POLICY-12     \
POLICY-13     \
Windows_Bkup_All  "

                (See attached file: mail_bp_reports)

Please feel free if you have any comments on this or share your backup
status Report.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :     (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :     (O) 6895 - 4991

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.