Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netabckup server registry entries change after each reboot

2011-02-07 10:33:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netabckup server registry entries change after each reboot
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: Saran Brar <saranbrar AT live DOT com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:33:47 -0600
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Saran Brar <saranbrar AT live DOT com> wrote:

I would like to share with all of you a very strange problem with a windows 2003 server. Whenever the server is rebooted, its netbackup server registry entries change.

Have anyone faced this kind of problem. Please help.

 I've never heard of this.  Is it only 1 server or all of them?

Turn off all of the NetBackup services and reboot.  Do the entries change?  If so, you know it's not something in the NetBackup startups.

   .../Ed