Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Cannot restore Exchange 2007 SG

2011-02-04 11:02:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Cannot restore Exchange 2007 SG
From: "Brar, Saran" <saranbrar AT live DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:02:43 -0800
Has the RSG been created on the original server or  you are trying to restore it to an alternate client.

Create a new Recovery Storage Group with a different name, in this case RSG.

Add a database (you can add any database) and rename it to the old database name. The key here is to copy the exact name of the database you want to restore.

Try this and please let everyone know.

Saran