Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting server not allowed access on exchange 2010 dag server

2011-01-27 21:30:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting server not allowed access on exchange 2010 dag server
From: "Thomas, Nick" <Nick.Thomas AT icbc DOT com>
To: "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:30:45 +0000

Good evening all,

We recently patched our 2010 exchange server with MS patch kb2419640 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2419640 and now we get the above error only when trying to connect to the dag. We can connect to each box individually but not the Dag. We have even patched the client to 7.0.1. Anyone else out there seeing this?

This email and any attachments are intended only for the named recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized copying, dissemination or other use by a person other than the named recipient of this communication is prohibited. If you received this in error or are not named as a recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this email immediately.